Hi, I am Raigan.
I am a wife, a mama, and obviously I'm also a photographer. I'm a Tennessee native and love working within my little hometown just outside of Nashville as well as serving all of our surrounding communities.
I have had an interest in photography from a very young age and fortunately found a way to make it a career after having my first son. I have always enjoyed capturing people and being around happy people, celebrating happy times is one of the most rewarding ways for me to spend my time.
If you book a portrait session with me, don't expect a stuffy in-studio photoshoot. Instead, you can plan for a fun adventure in a scenic location that results in beautiful moments captured through my lens.
Whether I have the honor of shooting your wedding, your little one, or your entire family, know that I pour my heart and soul into each and every session or event I get to document. These are such precious moments and I love that I get to be the one to tell those stories.
1015 Photography is always learning and growing in order to be able to offer the best services to her deserving clients.
Raigan is educated in Newborn Health & Safety, Workplace Health & Safety, Infant,
Child and Adult CPR certified and First Aid Trained,
Licensed, Insured and Vaccinated.
1015 came highly recommended for her art as well as her kind spirit. She gives back to the community she lives in and I am So excited to be a part of her photo family.
- My husband and I have been best friends for WELL OVER half of our lives already.
- I'm a mama to THREE wild, adventurous, and dinosaur loving little boys. Bodhi, Memphis & Arlo.
- On my rare weekends off you can almost bet that all of my boys and I have loaded up our camper and took off somewhere for a short getaway.
- We currently have two dogs Bandit & Cookie, but I have been known to pick up a few stray dogs in my day so that number could change at any given moment.
- I'm a [shameless] crazy chicken lady.
Join the mailing list
for exclusive specials and booking announcements!